Sunday 5 January 2014

Dojo's Friend

I have had a stern talking to myself about getting these posts up on time! One of my New Years resolutions is just that, posting within the week of the student receiving the award. You can help me by checking the blog and seeing if it's there, if not, I give you my permission to nag me.

Novembers Dojo's friend was Liam.

He looked slightly shell shocked when it was announced, but he has worked so hard, that really it shouldn't of been that much of a surprise.


Liam is so full of fun and high spirits, he sometimes has to reminded to calm down and not to gravitate towards his brother. It has been our mission to channel this exuberance into following instructions and learning basic techniques. He has worked so hard towards this, that I feel that he will be able to grade in the summer months.

Well done Liam for all your hard work and for that wonderful laugh which makes me smile whenever I hear it.

visit www.haxbykarate.co.uk to find out more about our Club. For more information email info@haxbykarate.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.