Tuesday 11 June 2013

The Adventures Of Dojo Chapter 5



What a fantastic time Dojo had with his friend Dylan.
He dragged poor Dylan around the Scarecrow festival, over the very hot ,May Bank Holiday weekend, stopping at the local for a quick drink of .......water? (I hope)












Of course the day would not be complete without visiting our club scarecrow.  Dojo seems to think that one of the karate kids is making a ' Do-crow ' next year.  Whoever gave him that idea has alot to answer for.....Dylan methinks !












Aha! This looks like Roundhay Park.
Uh oh.... not a good idea to turn your back on Dojo near water. He has a terrible sense of humour and thinks water sports is anything to do with making the biggest splash possible.  Ever since the time I washed him in the Washing machine hes had an aversion to water, I wonder why.........?






What a lovely tranquil picture. Well it probably was until these two turned up!
Errr Dojo, are you holding a fishing rod? I'm pretty sure that you're not allowed to do that there.  And here I was thinking that with Dylan's help you might have been turning over a new leaf!
Actually I think I better check with the parents just to make sure that your little mischievous habits are not rubbing off on the children.  At least  I hope their wonderful manners and behaviour will change you! Only time will tell.













visit www.haxbykarate.co.uk to find out more about our Club. For more information email info@haxbykarate.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.